Crown Synthetic Iron oxide pigments are non -toxic, light and alkali fast in nature that can produce attractive shades. A floor made of Crown Green Oxide can withstand repeated washing with water and can be polished with any floor polishing materials and be strengthened.
- Colour : Bright Red
- Base : Inorganic Pigment
- PH : Alkaline
- Application : 1:4 or 1:5 (Oxide:Cement)
- Coverage Capacity
- with 1mm thickness : 50-52 square feet (approximately)
Procedure of Application:
- Mix Crown Green Oxide and grey Cement in 1:4 or 1:5 depending on depth of colour.
- Crown Green Oxide and Cement to be mixed properly by rubbing with both hands
- Add water slowly that there is sufficient consistency for troveling.
- A day of curing is required after the final finishing.
- * Crown Green Oxide is ideally suited for flooring and they have the best mobility with cement.
- *Crown Green Oxide furnishes with a bright , shiny and smooth surface.
- *Crown Green Oxide can resist sunlight, water & fungi, hence popular for interior and exterior applications.
- Crown Green Oxide is highly suitable for colouring of cement floors, floor tiles production,
- paver blocks that decorate the luxury houses, bus lanes.
- Available in 500gms, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg attraactive pouches, 25kg HDPE bag.